Saturday 23 December 2006

It's A Sign Of The Times

Based on the amount of fun I had this morning, discussing crossword clues with Jeannine, and given the fact that I have 16 days to do with as I please, I decided to take out a one month subscription to The Times Crossword Club.

While I regularly do battle with the Sydney Morning Herald crossword, I've only ever attempted a handful of Times crosswords since The Australian began carrying them a number of years ago.

So, I was very pleased when, after three separate sessions during the course of the day, I finally filled in the last clue.

I have a sneaking suspicion this could easily turn out to be the last time in these 16 days that I will feel the joy of total success. However, I definitely intend to get my £4.95's worth out of the subscription!

No comments: