Tuesday 27 November 2007

Closing Down Sale

I've already mentioned this to many people, but just in case I've missed you ...

I have decided to move permanently to the Google account I created when I got locked out a couple of weeks ago. The main reason is that it currently receives absolutely no spam, which is saving me at least half an hour a day that I used to spend reading through the headings to make sure real messages weren't making it into the spam folder.

So, if you want to e-mail me, send your missive to my new steatopygous.mathophile gmail account.

Also, to enjoy(?!) my future scribblings, you'll want to replace the "bozomode" in this URL with steatopygousmathophile.

See you on the flip side.

Oh ... and don't feel you need to use this service before you can join me :-). We make no value judgements over here at the steatopygous offices!