Sunday 24 December 2006

Leslie Louise Harpold

No, I didn't know who the hell she was either, until a few minutes ago :-).

I was just reading an entry on Merlin Man (of 43 Folders fame)'s blog when I came across this ...

"It wasn’t that Leslie didn’t care what your opinion was — because she did. See, the faster she could learn what you thought about something, the quicker she could enlighten you on every conceivable way in which you were wrong wrong wrong."

Bear with me, now ... from the rest of the post it became apparent that Leslie had recently shuffled off this mortal coil. Curiosity got the better of me and I started Google-ing to track down who Leslie was.

I'll let you do your own search, but if nothing else, do go and read her post entitled Possible Scenarios for Heaven.

Much though I believe otherwise, for Leslie's sake, I hope there really is a heaven ... for mine, of course, I hope there is not, or I'll be in deep shit :-) !!

Also, while I have no idea whether the person who created it is the same Leslie Harpold, here's a site I could spend hours on, just refreshing the page ... kittenwar (don't worry, it's not what you think!).

No comments: