Wednesday 6 December 2006

I Just Don't Believe It !!



I just got off the phone with the cab company's lost property office. When I went to put the phone back on the charger, I looked down and saw a tiny glint of blue. It was the very edge of my glasses!

The damned things have been hiding at the back of the cupboard behind my comfy chair all the time. How they got there, I have absolutely no idea. To have put them on that cupboard for them to fall behind it, I'd have had to reach way back behind me.

I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth; I'll just have a spare pair now once the new ones I got tested for today arrive!

Maybe it was just the eye fairies telling me it was time to get a check-up ... too bad they didn't know that (according to George, my optometrist) my results were identical to the last time I went to see him. In fact, George checked his records and the last time my prescription changed was ten years ago.

C'est la vie I guess!

No comments: