Wednesday 6 December 2006

I Don't Believe It !!


At the normal point in my morning ritual when I reach out to the spot I always put my glasses before going to bed I did so and they weren't there!

I had a bit of a headache last night, so what presumably happened is that I took them off sometime earlier in the evening and put them down. However, I've searched in every conceivable place and they are just nowhere to be found!

I'm sure they'll turn up eventually, but I can't wait until then, so it looks like it's a trip to the optometrist today to order a new pair. It's about time I had a checkup, anyway. Just a tad annoying that I may not have any glasses at all for however long it takes to get the new pair.

Of course, I'll probably get into the office this morning and discover that I left them on my desk :-).

No comments: